I am mentally prepared. I am dressed in a short-sleeve shirt. I am ready.
Susanne the hard instructor: "Since I'm going on vacation right after this class, we're going to mix it up today!!!! Let's turn our steps vertical and do interval training with a lot of power blocks!!!"
Fuck.
But do I miss a beat? Do I collapse in a spasm of death throes or out of fatigue-inspired clumsiness--NO!!! I prevail, even when 15% of the class walked out in the middle (which I calculated to keep my mind off the burning...)
Yes, I admit there may have been more frequent water breaks than usual and my face may still resemble a skinned tomato, but I finished the class AND it was easier than the last one.
So for all you haters (you know who you are)...you. can. SUCK IT.
Doing it again Friday, without the hard teacher.
Weigh in today: 205.
In other news, here are some videos of Carter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJlo9qoS5Ks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVuLEF5Wduw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlY50zDEerM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmb-Fw9q9IQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray! Step class can suck it in my book but that's awesome that you made it. And in other news, I downloaded a new browser and can comment now!
Great job! Really cool to see this, keep it up. I'm doing my own variation here in brooklyn - but without the blog. not that brave!. we should compare notes as we go...
Post a Comment