Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drawbacks to having a blog...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
You know what sucks about having a blog about weight loss? Besides being held accountable for everything you eat, every workout and every pound and having to tell the entire world that you still sometimes wear your maternity pants and that you top the scales over 200 pounds? Well, BESIDES that, people that read your blog often complain when something THEY SHOULD BE DOING AS YOUR FRIEND ANYWAY doesn't make it in the blog.

So, here is a blog post that will be emailed to about a dozen people who didn't necessarily want to take time out of their work/gossip/whatever to hear about this, but now will have to so that I am less annoyed when I walk into work and into a pit of dis-satisfaction with Little Bit's "I didn't get mentioned in the blog" attitude.

Last Friday, Little Bit not only kept me from eating an extra slice of pizza, but also dragged me out of my pizza-induced-almost-napping stupor to go work out. And we did. And I got an endorphin rush.

So thank you Little Bit.

In other news that people might actually care about, Carter grabbed an enormous bath towel out of his laundry hamper last night and pulled it into his crib as a blankie. I checked on him after he fell asleep and he was all curled up around this enormous blanket. Guess I should start giving him a blankie to carry around...

Dear readers, have fun and be safe tonight with your St. Patty's debauchery.

Weight this morning: 203.8

No comments: