So after poor husband had to go out at 8:45 on the 31st to get an obscure scale battery, I was ready for my weigh-in on April 1. I did NOT drink the proposed wine the night before and I did NOT order the proposed brick-oven, garlic and pepperoni with basil pizza. And the result.... 202.2.
Yes, that is not to my (very aggressive) goal of <200 by April 1, but I feel really good about it. That is, 23 pounds less than I weighed at my max (ex-pregnancy)...therefore I have lost 10% of myself. Basically, I have lost Carter from my body literally and now also figuratively. This blog is really helping my choices and completing motivating me to push through. Also, since I can move my legs again from Monday's workout, I have foregone step to meet my adversary face to face again. Super Sculpt (emphasis on "Sculpt", not on "Super" like I originally assumed). Little Bit is going to go with me and I'm really excited to try a different instructor's class.
Carter news: Carter became a Canadian today. He is now officially a dual citizen and therefore if America gets bombed too much or we go broke from the healthcare bill or whatever, we have a plan B. He's also learning Portugese at daycare, so that's awesome.
Family news: Carter and I are headed to Texas May 29-June 5th. If you want a piece of me and you are not 1) family 2)a hiring manager 3) paying for dinner, please line up and I will try VERY hard to see everyone.
Meanwhile, when I get to 195, I'm going implement Phase II. I am considering one of the following: lengthening my workout, Weight Watchers, Other. So dear readers, please comment or email me with your vote on what I should do 7 pounds from now to ensure that I continue to be motivated and to lose weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment