Friday, April 16, 2010

You may refer to me as Professor "under 200"

Because I am! I am 199.6. I am feeling good about my goal of 195 by my work physical since that includes Mat's graduation and a trip to Milwaukee with my family, my brother and "Almost Maybe Sister". Since everyone involved with the Milwaukee trip is a reader of this blog, I will assume that someone will say "Hey, let's NOT go get Taco Bell since it's 3am...". Since Carter is coming with us to Milwaukee, I might even take the babysitting duty and let the new graduate (also known as the husband) go out all night! But let's not get ahead of ourselves...

This weekend doesn't hold too much temptation since Mat is working pretty much straight through the weekend. Also, I'm going jeans shopping today, so I'm assuming the <200 high I have right now will be decimated by the "crap I can't squeeze into these like I thought I could" feeling in about 6 hours...but it should keep me from eating pie or pizza or whatever.

Shout-out to "Books & Yarn" for the awesome sushi experience yesterday. I'm glad you're my friend.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I've sent this to almost everyone, but just in case, watch this 90-second video of Carter reading to himself. It'll give you warm fuzzies: Carter Likes to Read

1 comment:

beartifix said...

He is adorable!! Love it!