I made it through another insane instructor with perky breasts and tight glutes. Hmmm, gramatically that sentence is ambiguous, so let me clarify that it is the INSTRUCTOR that has the perky breasts/tight glutes...not me. I'm sure that was being called into question.
Little Bit did the class with me. I asked her for a quote since she thought the class was also really challenging, but it turns out she's not nearly as witty and funny as I am, so none of her quotes were good enough. I respect my readers and won't subject y'all to crappy quotes.
The votes so far seem to be overwhelmingly for Weight Watchers in Phase II. I concur. I do love tracking things in Excel spreadsheets and the point system resonates with me for that reason. Here is a short list (not exhaustive) of other things I currently or recently track in Excel:
1. Christmas card list (given and received over a trailing 5 year period)
2. Each flavor of baby food Carter has tried with weekly menu (yes, he tried EVERY SINGLE Gerber and Earth's Best flavor so that he will have a sophisticated palette).
3. Household finances (there are actually 10 associated worksheets for this)
4. Carter's weight, ounces of milk, % formula and interactive charts, daily for six months
5. Books I'm reading, have read, want to read (7 worksheets)
6. Household dates (exterminator, dentist, vet, carpet cleaner, etc)
Neurosis not withstanding, the point system DOES seem compelling. Perhaps I could link to my excel document somehow and you could all follow along! Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment