Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am a Warrior.

I went to Body Pump again last night. I sure did. I faced my demon and lo, my fear was great. But I totally did better AND am not sore today. I put MORE weight on my chest (because if my chest is responsible for hauling around my huge boobs, surely it's stronge enough to benchpress 12 pounds for 3 minutes).  I could walk without assistance coming out of class and even managed to drag myself up the stairs into bed last night. Hooray! I love celebrating these little victories. Weigh in on Friday. Hubby forced me to eat wings with him two night ago so I'm trying to work that off prior to stepping on the scale.

Carter had tubes in his ears yesterday and went to his first dentist appointment this morning. If my two year old can survive that, I can certainly make it through step class today, right???? This one's for you Carter.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hoping for a good number for your weigh in tomorrow! Surely a few chicken wings can't weigh that much??