194.4. That was my health screening weight today. So I should be ecstatic. Except that I'm dying. My cholesterol is high, my triglycerides are high, my blood sugar is slightly high (although that might not be an accurate reading since I didn't know you weren't supposed to drink alcohol for 48 hours beforehand..whoops). I'm obese.
The only good news: my blood pressure is good and I don't smoke. The "good" part of the conversation was a little short.
As usual, I get the hottest, most fit guy there as my counselor. So as I sweat and squirm in my gluttonous embarrassment, this hottie tries to very non-judgementally tell me that I'm a fat sloth with a life-span of a fruit fly.
I'm going to go eat a brownie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehe, I can totally relate. I am dreading my health screening. It won't be good. I know it.
I just want to make a note here that you have completely dropped the ball with you blog fans! No blog since MAY? I didn't even know you....I think. Anyway, chop-chop.
Post a Comment